Dear Trumpers, I really want you to think about this. According to the various conspiracy theories advanced by Trump and his team the following people and entities colluded together to rig the election against Trump:
- Trump’s FBI headed by Trump appointee Christopher Wray
- Trump’s Department of Justice headed by Trump appointee William Barr, the same man who had Trump’s back on the Mueller investigation and things like the prosecution of Michael Flynn.
- Trump’s Department of Homeland Security headed by Trump appointee Chad Wolf.
- Venezuela (including Hugo Chavez who has been dead for seven years).
- Thousands of poll workers in many states (some of whom Trump personally describes as “thugs”). We are talking poll workers, folks.
- Fox anchors (but only the daytime “newsy” ones, not the nighttime infotainment ones).
- Republicans (but only those in states Trump lost). Particularly (but certainly not exclusively) in Georgia with Republican Governor Brian Kemp and Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. It also includes the John McCain’s wife and the Ghost of John McCain in Arizona.
- Democrats, pretty much all of them.
What I want you to do right now, Trumpers, is put this all together and say it out loud. Say this:
“I believe the FBI, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, Venezuela, thousands of poll worker “thugs” across many states, Fox News anchors, Republicans in Republican states he lost, all conspired together with Democrats to rig the election for Joe Biden.”
Go to a mirror and say that to yourself out loud. If you don’t realize how ridiculous it sounds, say it again. If you still don’t realize how ridiculous it sounds, record it and play it back to yourself. If you still don’t realize how ridiculous it sounds, I can’t help you.